VIG Furniture – shipping information and rates
Shipping furniture shipping is never an easy task. This is because there are a number of aspects involved in it such as the size, weight, fragility etc. All these make shipping of furniture an intricate process. For this reason, VIG Furniture employs dedicated countrywide furniture experts for delivering residential furniture. Not only this, we also provide other services including in-room placement, debris removal in addition to assembly. You can find out our rates and other options by e-mailing our shipping department [email protected]
Our Commercial deliveries are shipped by means of the conventional freight carriers having expertise in consumer products. As the Commercial shipments are transported on custom pallets, they may need assistance while unloading from the truck. Besides, you can arrange to pick and ship your order from warehouses in Los Angeles California or New York City by any carrier that you prefer carrier from our. However, nominal pick-up charges apply.
Here are some important aspects concerning shipping:
- The cost of shipping will be paid by the buyer. The amount will be added during the time of checkout.
- VIG Furniture does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or Puerto Rico.
- We only make international shipments by containers.
- The rates of shipping are calculated only by weight. They apply to deliveries any destination across the nation.
- The time of delivery depends and varies depending on the location. For further details, please feel free to contact our shipping department.
- For all deliveries signature are needed.
- For all orders, telephone number is also required.
- Our carrier will get in touch with the customer before delivery in order to schedule the day and time of delivery.
- For rates and transit times, please click here to get a quote .